The Best DIY Bathroom Projects
Renovating a bathroom can be a costly, time consuming process. However, there are many DIY projects which are easy and affordable for bathrooms to improve the overall style and feel.
- Lighting – Installing new light fixtures is a simple way to change the brightness and atmosphere of the whole room. Lights in bathrooms Reading and nationwide are one of the most important parts of the room and will affect the whole feel of the room.
- Storage – There are many ways to get creative with storage solutions in a bathroom. Revamp old furniture items such as dressers, or make your own shelves using wood. Jars and containers are a cute way to store small vanity items.
- Mirror – If your mirror looks boring, you can spruce it up in minutes using glass or spray paint. Use tape to cover lines or shapes around the border of the mirror and spray or paint around the edge of the mirror to make it more fun.
- Paint – Not all bathrooms are tiled from head to toe. If there is a painted wall or two in the bathroom, and easy way to bring new life to the room is by repainting. You can add a new colour or even stencil to the wall to spruce up the style.
- Rug – Now with so many tutorials online, it is very easy to make your own bathroom rug using old t-shirts, rope or material. A new carpet on the floor will improve the look and feel of the bathroom.